Monday 30 May 2011

30 May 2011

Welcome

As well as being absorbed with landscapes I also enjoy other styles of photography including portraiture, they say never work with children and animals. I must admit in agreeing with that phrase, however, when it comes together its nothing but a joy. Below are a couple of examples from the session, I hope you enjoy them.






Anyway enough of my stuff for the minute (I will be back) so dont stray too far away.
The workshops are going great, it is a pleasure to work with individuals who are so motivated and enthusiastic. Furthermore it gives me such a buzz to see people making progress and develop their skills or learn a new technique and, start producing work which they are happy with, I also aim to share some of their images in this blog.
The image below was taken by one of my  Lillian. A stunning image of the river Tyne with some of the iconic bridges that span Gateshead and Newcastle taken during a workshop which concentrated on working at low light. I was delighted when Lillian had this image produced on canvas. The print looks amazing on the wall in one of her rooms - which she has now converted in a mini photography studio. Lillian has come a long way in a relatively short period of time since we started the workshops and without a doubt her endless enthusisam and persistence is now helping to produce excellent results.


Lillian has proved that she has a great eye for photography and recently produced a great slide show of her latest images taken on a recent trip to Norfolk. Below are a selection of images that I am proud to share in this blog. If you (sorry WHEN) you read this Lillian I want to re-inforce the point that I am really proud of your progress.



When I have a bit more time I intend to add descriptions etc to the images.
Time for a brew and to catch up on other stuff, more to come for sure so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave a comment